🤑 Guest post: Michael Geismar’s blackjack strategy - Reuters

Most Liked Casino Bonuses in the last 7 days 🔥

Filter:
Sort:
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

r/blackjack: A subreddit dedicated to the card game Blackjack for counters and casual Probability of losing n hands in a row is (approx) n 10 hours ago.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
1.5 million dollars WON!!! on live blackjack #plus huge tilt

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

About % if you are playing with good strategy. The probability to lose each hand is about 50%. Ten in a row is )^10, or about %. Sounds rare.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
No Bust Blackjack Strategy: Does it Work?

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

So say you had a 51% chance of winning a hand or 49% of losing. My buddy thinks its impossible but Ive lost hands in a row before.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
How to win at blackjack (21) with gambling expert Michael "Wizard of Odds" Shackleford

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

prikol-russkie.online › › General Blackjack Forum.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Losing entire life savings in less than 10 minutes playing blackjack

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

About % if you are playing with good strategy. The probability to lose each hand is about 50%. Ten in a row is )^10, or about %. Sounds rare.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
"Win a Few Hundred Bucks a Day" Blackjack Strategy: Does It Work?

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

While it may feel like you're “owed” a tails, the odds of it being a heads The only way not make of money is to lose 10 straight hands in a row.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
$1,100 Blackjack Hand

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

What are the odds of losing 14 hands in a row playing perfect basic Thanks guys, I've found a site which has a 10p minimum table and.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Blackjack House Edge

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Let's say you played hours of blackjack this year and you just had your first hand losing streak. Well you played at least hands, and.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Lose €20,000 on Blackjack! We are out!

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

What are the odds of losing 14 hands in a row playing perfect basic Thanks guys, I've found a site which has a 10p minimum table and.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Blackjack Strategy: The 3 most misplayed hands in Blackjack

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

prikol-russkie.online › ask-the-wizard.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
INSANE BLACKJACK COMEBACK (7 WINS IN A ROW)

Living in Vegas I can vouch that a table that plays as a team against a dealer playing not to win but rather playing to make the dealer bust or lose will come out ahead more often then not, where the table starts losing is if one person isnt team playing but starts taking all the dealers bust cards. That has a lot of variables. If the count goes bad for the player i. Probably pretty low. I think I have a very good system as far as knowing: when to hit, the odds of busting on any particular card, the odds of the dealer busting based on what he is showing. Tyrial Noob. Nov 10, 4,, 1, Anyone know? But I've only been a few times, so it could be beginners luck if you believe in that sort of thing. The chance of winning EACH individual hand in blackjack, assuming you play correctly, is So one of the math people can extrapolate from there IF the odds are Depends on how good you are. Do they win pushes? Do they hit on the soft 16 or all soft 's , or stand? Kerrek-uth-mattar said:. Cause you need to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, and know when to run. I don't know the exact numbers, but the odds favor the player slightly. Status Not open for further replies. Thread starter legacyAccount Start date Mar 27, JavaScript is disabled. If the dealer is showing a 5, chances are the card down is worth 7 of more, and chances are that the next card he draws for himself and he has to hit will be worth 10, so he has a really good chance of busting. New posts. One factor everyone overlooked, how many people are playing against the dealer? Dec 28, 0. Well if you don't know how to play backjack then pretty damn high. Some will allow a double down only on 11, others might not allow more than a single split - each change in the ruling can affect the 'odds' of the hand via basic strategy. For the record, that betting style is called a Loser's Progression. Are we assuming you're very good and are doing all the statistically favorable moves? Play a few thousand hands and you'd see it happen several times, almost certainly. Ive also won 10 hands in a row, once or twice, too. I've sat on 13's and 14's when he was showing a 5 or 6 and cleaned up when he busted. If you are worth a damn, chances are probably pretty low, if you suck, pretty high. Darwynnia Sugar Kibbi. However, thats also why there is a betting limit at the table. Log in Register. My buddy thinks its impossible but Ive lost hands in a row before. New posts Latest activity. Nov 18, 5, 0. It will either happen or it won't, right? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Every game the house has an advantage, I only play Blackjack where a little bit of skill goes a long way. Are you using basic strategy? This is why the Double Your Bet method simply doesn't work. Better than the statistical odds of losing 8 hands in a row. This was a CSI episode. You're bound to win eventually. Oct 13, 38, 40 Hamlet's Castle. You just have to be smart. Feb 26, 28, Pretty good if you keep hitting with 18 or higher. What's new. What are the statistical odds of losing 7 hands in a row at blackjack? Aug 26, 3, 0. Either it happens or it doesn't. Yeah, if you do everything right, it is very unlikely you would lose 7 hands in a row. House rules? Blah, I could go on all night about this, but I have too much damn homework.

Menu Menu. It's tough to do ods https://prikol-russkie.online/blackjack/blackjack-dealer-tips.html blackjack, for obvious reasons. He doesnt believe me. More to the point of the thread The odds are low, but it doesn't really matter how low.

Are they playing team strategy? Top Bottom. Accept Learn more….

Jun 14, 26, 0. I've never walked out of a casino without a nice sized chunk of their money.